Want to join the one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies on the planet? Are you brilliant and an early adopter of products, web properties, and new trends? If so, we want you at DSC! We're looking for the brightest minds to join our growing team and we want exceptional, passionate, and hard-working talent to help us do s*it that's never been done before.
DSC offers a competitive benefits and salary package to qualified candidates. Our office is located in beautiful Venice, California.
- Director of Customer Service and Community Support
- Production Designer
- Community Manager (Member Services)
Send an email and resume to: careers[at]dollarshaveclub.com
Director of Customer Service and Community Support
Do you have the right stuff to be part of the team that takes a fun loving start-up to the next level of customer service excellence?
If you're excited about rolling up your sleeves to develop and implement the overall people, processes, technology and strategies that drive an efficient Customer Service function, then Dollar Shave Club is looking for you! The Director of Customer Service will play a key role in Dollar Shave Club's long-term success by leading a small but growing team in its current and future growth.
- Manage the day-to-day team, including implementing service strategies.
- Establish department KPI's.
- Develop overall CS budget.
- Implement training, quality and reporting processes.
- Forecast contact volumes and develop staffing models.
- Determine appropriate channels for handling customer contacts (i.e. email, chat, phone, web, etc.).
- Identify customer self-service opportunities and tools.
- Collaborate with social media to implement customer service strategies for social media.
- Develop and implement save and retention strategies.
- Develop processes to identify and report trends.
- Identify and implement the technology, systems and IT support required for optimal contact handling.
- Recruit, train and develop staff.
- Lead establishment of customer service in international markets.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5 - 7 years of inbound consumer contact center management experience.
- +2 years experience directly managing an in-house customer contact center.
- +2 years experience managing in a subscription driven, d-to-c customer service environment.
- Demonstrated experience in building customer service and contact centers from scratch.
- Experience implementing and utilizing chat, telephony, IVR, and web-self service technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of call center processes and reporting systems.
- Excellent oral and written communications and skills.
- Excellent leadership and coaching abilities.
- Experience establishing and leading customer service function in international markets, a plus.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, low resource work environment. Must be excited to dive in, push-up your sleeves and get the work done, as well as developing and implementing the CS vision.
- The must haves: Flexible, hard working, proactive, creative, strategic, versatile team player!
The Bottom Line‚ The DSC CS Director will have a career-making opportunity to help build a world-class brand for one of the web's most disruptive startups. We want only the best to join our team and enrich our culture.
DSC offers a competitive benefits (medical, dental, vision) and salary package to qualified candidates.
We're on the hunt for a visual production designer who is as eager as they are skillful. This special someone will be great at making quick updates to existing assets, as well as creating new visual design for our brand. Being equally comfortable in the range of small 30-minute changes to more creative multi-day projects is critical. You will work under the guidance of our digital product team but will be diversely tasked by the whole team. You will be effortlessly proficient with the Adobe suite and can speak the current tongue of web, e-commerce, and coolness. The Club needs you.
- Create brand-driven marketing material
- Turn around time sensitive production graphics
- Sync with DSC's brand and design standards
- Provide and manage design specifications, style guides and documentation
- Work responsibly within production timelines
- Collaborate with senior product, engineering and executive teams
- Complete proficiency with current design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- 4+ years experience working with front end developers and designers in a fast-paced environment
- Experience coordinating with third party teams and contractors
- Comprehensive understanding of design and usability best practices
- Basic front end web development skills (CSS, HTML) are a huge plus - but not required
Community Manager (Member Services)
We’re looking for bright, upbeat talent to be the front-line of our brand ambassadorship. Strong relationships with our members is our lifeblood, so we only want the best.
Ideal candidates will have superb customer service and communication skills with the ability to write emails and handle chat sessions courteously, gregariously and autonomously. You'll also help shape the future of DSC with an opportunity to get involved in key business departments. The position will begin as a contract role, but could blossom into a full-time opportunity. Strong performers will grow with us - we love developing smart, ambitious and awesome people.
- Communicate directly with DSC members, answering questions and solving issues.
- Learn and communicate product, pricing, and technical information.
- Handle multiple chat and email sessions concurrently.
- Maintain complete confidentiality with customer information.
- Courteously diffuse difficult customer situations.
- Monitor DSC social media presence and other communication media
- Coordinate with management team to help launch new website features and products.
- Advocate internally on behalf of DSC members to ensure customer needs are being met.
- The ideal candidate will be able to identify opportunities to retain customers, communicating clearly and effectively while accurately inputting consumer data into CRM system.
- Web proficiency in handling email, chat, inbound and outbound customer calls, efficiently navigating between multiple systems containing customer information.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment, and make sound decisions.
- Attention to detail and follow through.
- Problem solving through critical thinking and excellent communication skills.
- Must be fluent in the English language including excellent spelling and grammar.
- Experience in a Customer Service environment answering a high volume of inquiries via phone and/or email highly preferred.
- Strong computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office. Bachelor’s degree is a plus.
Must Have Characteristics
- Understands the importance of customer experience and superb customer support.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision in a noisy, fast–paced, high-volume environment.
- Reliable attendance and willingness to work non-business hours when needed.
- Eager to learn and be a team player.